Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bicycles For Rent???


Let me start off by saying this is only my third blog post.  The writing equally matches the pay I receive for doing this blog.  I promise to improve that skill if you promise to keep reading.  I'm pretty sure the pay will remain poor.  

I am fortunate that my job requires me to travel to some pretty fantastic places.  Aspen, CO has to be one of the healthiest places I've visited.  

I get to my hotel and ask the clerk if he has the number to a local cab company that can get me downtown.  He looked at me as if I had something funny on my face, which caused me to start wiping away at imaginary dirt, bugs and otherwise unsettling things that one could find on their face.  Finally he says, no one takes a cab downtown you can just walk.

So I did walk until I came upon the most wondrous of all things--a bicycle/electric car kiosk.  Since I was in Aspen I opted for the bike but believe me that electric car was tempting if for no other reason to say I rented a car from a kiosk!



No comments:

Post a Comment